May 1, 2016

May 2016 Emergency Prep Calendar

Here is my new May 2016 Emergency Prep Calendar. It has most of the ideas from my May Emergency Prep List, but it does not include suggested food storage amounts. I've made a few changes including adding items to gather in a 72-hour kit. I love how it reminds us each month to check our emergency water supply. I hope you find it useful in your desire to become better prepared for emergencies!



Click link below to print May 2016 Emergency Prep Calendar.pdf

8 comments:

  1. Have you ever tried cooking anything in a wonder oven? I made one a year ago and it's awesome! I tried making bread in it last month and was surprised how good it turned out. I really like your blog. Thanks for all the info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. May 6, 2016
    Hello.
    I was trying to download your May Prep calendar, which I love by the way, but is it not a PDF file? I cannot seem to get to save to google docs or to download for printing.
    Edie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I forget the pdf on the bottom of the post. I'll get right on that.

      Delete
    2. Hmmm, it is still not working. It just takes me to Docs, but does not show like April calendar. I want to thank you anyway. Maybe it is just me. (Smile)

      Delete
    3. So, I have been checking, and link still not working. I would really like to add to my book for emergencies.

      Delete
    4. So, I have been checking, and link still not working. I would really like to add to my book for emergencies.

      Delete
    5. You are right! Thanks. Check it now and let me know if it works.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments and suggestions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...