October 3, 2013

Fall 2013 Utah Case Lot Sale Price Comparison


(Updated to include Maceys prices!) For those of you who wish to compare prices at the grocery case lot sales happening in Utah, here is my price comparison worksheet. There are several good deals out there, but over all prices are about the same as last year with some items going up in price.

Every 6 months I put this worksheet together to see if I should buy items to put in my food storage at the case lot sales at Smith's, Harmon's, Dick's and Maceys. It always pays to compare because I can get similar prices every day at Sam's Club, Costco, or Wal-Mart. I don't have to spend all my money at the case lot sales.

Fall 2013 Utah Case Lot Sale Price Comparison.pdf
Updated to include the Maceys prices!

I also compare prices on the worksheet at the LDS Home Storage Center and a few food storage companies. Because of the changes happening at the Home Storage Centers, this list will be different next April. Understand, I only share this document in a pdf file, but you are free to review, print and share with friends and wards. Sorry for any errors.

I recommend you open the document and decide what you want to buy before you head into the store. I will post next week what my own shopping trip(s) look like and include a few tips that I use. On the first page of my worksheet I have instructions on how I shop at case lot sales.

Best wishes on your shopping and stocking endeavors to become self reliant.

Valerie

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for doing this for us every year! My ward and I REALLY appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You Valerie! I sent a email to my friend in Carson City to remind her of Smith's Case Lot Sale. Our friends have lived in Carson City for approx. 5 years and have really never paid attention to these kinds of sales. (Being from California these types of sales are completely foriegn to us. Doubleing Coupons is actually againist the law here)
    Take care and have a wonderful weekend!
    Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Just Wow for all the detail and work you put in to providing this price list. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your website! I feel like I've stumbled onto a goldmine. Thank you for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and suggestions! Sorry you have to show word verification, but it prevents spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...