January 19, 2013

Video: "Good Things to Come"

As I look for Mormon Messages videos to share with my readers, I usually say a prayer before I begin my quest and ask Heavenly Father to help me find a video that will help just one person. He always knows who needs encouragement or to feel his spirit. For the one who needs this video, remember . . . don't quit!

The following story is told by Jeffrey R. Holland, an apostle of the Church. He was also my BYU president years ago and I have never forgotten the impact he had on my life then, and he still does today.

In this story, he shares his own experience years ago "as a poor young father with a broken-down family car and testifies that for those who embrace the gospel of Jesus Christ, there are better days and good things to come."


You can read his entire talk at this link. I hope you enjoy watching.


1 comment:

Thanks for your comments and suggestions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...