July 18, 2012

Get ready for the August 2012 Utah Food Storage Case Lot Sales!

The Utah food storage case lot sales are coming! And there will be more sales in September. I will continue to add dates as they become available, so subscribe to my posts by email here for the updates.
Subscribe to Email Updates

I usually pick up several cases of food in August, and more items in September from a few other stores. This way I keep my monthly food storage expenses down. Over the next few weeks I will be gathering prices to compare the case lot sales to regular prices at Costco, Sam's Club, Walmart, the LDS Home Storage Centers and a few food storage companies here in Utah.


August Case Lot Sales
  • Maceys July 30th - 19th (confirmed) 3 weeks 
  • Fresh Market: August 1st - 14th (confirmed) 2 weeks
  • Dick's Market  July 30th - 19th  (confirmed) 3 weeks
Click the name of the store for locations.

A helpful article:
Please email me if you hear of other locations.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments and suggestions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...