March 7, 2011

Utah Case Lot Sales Price Comparison Spring 2011

(Note: updated 3/29/11 see sidebar of blog)
Here is the spring Utah Case Lot Sales Price comparison spreadsheet. It compares case lot prices from the past and present with Sam's Club, Walmart, Costco and various other food storage companies. I didn't have time to update some prices, but it includes the current sales at Bowman's and Winegars. You may download it for your use. If you have questions, please comment. I will update it again later this month with Smith's, Macey's and various other stores that have not had their case lot sales yet.

Thanks!

9 comments:

  1. Thank you for the price comparison list.
    I get a price list from the LDS cannery each month and was amazed at the price increases from Jan. to Feb. I'm afraid we're in for more of the same during the coming months.
    AB from Junction, UT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you have this in Excel before?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just added the Excel version, Greg. Sorry if you can't read the first page well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you very much MOM. It reads just great when downloaded. You really are very good to create this and share with the rest of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Did you have prices for frozen juice concentrate?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Erin: I didn't add frozen orange juice this time. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Random question: What's the best way to preserve our supply of water? Also, for a family of 3, what's a good amount for a year's supply?

    Thanks: alexmcmurray@gmail.com

    Love the blog!

    Regards,
    Alex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alex - Personally I store cases of 16.9 oz. water bottles for drinking because they are portable for emergency evacuations, and get used up and rotated by my athletes. I also have 2 large 55 gallon water barrels for cooking, washing, etc. in the event of an emergency. I am not an expert on this, but this works for us. I focus more on 3-month supply first of shelf stable foods your family normally eats as the Church teaches, and the year supply later. I have several posts in my Previous Posts I've written that may help you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for sharing The Mega Case Lot Sales Price Comparison Spring 2011. I've been looking for it for quite some time now because of my school project.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and suggestions!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...