January 17, 2011

Simple Family Dinner Menus



Creating simple standard dinner menus with family favorites will simplify your life. Sunday is my hardest day to make a meal as I rush from here to there with church assignments (Young Women's president), so I'm less than motivated to cook. However, I spent most of my morning putting together some family menus all of which use food storage in some way. I didn't list the sides, but those are easy to figure out. I am excited to post my menus on the refrigerator!

I chose a different category for each night of the week and then put the family favorites in the categories:
  • Easy (Simple menus. Some can be started in the morning, others are just quick.)
  • Pasta
  • Crock-pot (Mutual night, so it's got to be easy)
  • This and That
  • Chicken
  • All American
  • Daddy's Choice (He cooks. Yeah!)
My Dinner Menus pdf.
rough draft

5 comments:

  1. Hey, that first graphic made me sit up and go AH!!!!

    Love it, love it, love it, gonna steal it ... and of course, credit you.

    That's truly awesome. Can I repeat - I love it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the list and menu ideas! I love the scribbles on the last page too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are great! Thanks for the always informative posts. I so look forward to what you have to share. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great idea. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ive been using www.e-mealz.com it's been super helpful! thought i'd pass that on--

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments and suggestions! Sorry you have to show word verification, but it prevents spam.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...