Morning Moos - Milk alternative (SLC, Utah) (At Macey's Grocery store in Utah)
"Morning Moo's ® Milk Alternate contains 50% less lactose when compared to regular cows milk. With Morning Moo's ® Milk Alternate, many children and adults unable to tolerate milk products may find themselves eating and drinking foods they have not enjoyed before or found upsetting to their stomach. Available in regular (milk flavor), chocolate and Strawberry flavor.
Blend of Grade A Sweet Dairy Whey, and Dairy Solids, and nondairy solids
Whey is a rich source of nutrients including carbohydrates, trace minerals, and protein
- Nearly all of the calcium caseinate, butterfat, and cholesterol from the milk used to produce the cheese remains in the cheese
- Fortified with Vitamins A & D
- 90 Calories per 8 oz serving – 30 calories lower than 2 % milk
- Little or no preservatives
- 9% Lactose vs. 20% in regular milk
- Low-fat – 2 grams of fat per 8 oz serving
- Good source of calcium
- Shelf Life - #10 Can (4 lb of product) stored at 55 degrees F will store up to 10 years plus
Gossner Milk (Logan, Utah) Current Price List.PDF if you pick up yourself
- Gossner Milk is Ultra High Temperature processed (over 280 degrees for several seconds) and packaged so that it is shelf stable and stays fresh without refrigeration until the sealed package is opened.
- Gossner U.H.T. (Ultra High Temperature) Milk is real Grade A milk that has all the vitamins and nutrition of conventional pasteurized milk and is ready to use. No preservatives are added.
- Gossner U.H.T. Milk comes in Whole White, Whole Chocolate, 2% White, 2% Chocolate and Skim. There's also a variety of flavored milks including Strawberry, Vanilla and Rootbeer in the 8 oz size specially packaged for kids. Try your favorite flavor on cereal.
- Gossner Milk is the perfect choice for camping, backpacking, boating, remote locations, school lunches, snacks, travel and food storage as well as everyday use.
- For the chef, there's Gossner U.H.T. Whipping Cream in quarts & 1/2 pints! Store at room temperature, chill 8 hours (40 degrees F) before whipping.